Speech Therapy Assistant
- Location: Bryant, AR
- Type: Full-Time
- Population: School
- Specific Duties: Provide pediatric speech therapy treatment and document patient progress under the supervision of a Speech Therapist at a school setting in Bryant, AR.
Come work for an established, supportive company that puts pediatric therapy at the heart of its brand! Over 95% of our therapists say they would recommend Cynergy Rehab Group as a great place to work. In fact, they have some pretty good things to say about working here...
"The support system that Cynergy offers employees, whether new or old, is impeccable. I have never been part of such a giving and caring team with such wonderful administrators and leaders. I am proud of this family!"
"I love working for Cynergy. I have never worked for any employer that cares for their employees like Cynergy does. I appreciate it so much."
"I appreciate how employee suggestions are welcome and acted upon."
You'll receive an industry-leading benefits package, including:
- Retirement account with 401k matching
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life, disability, and supplemental insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Referral bonus
- Continuing education credits
Plus, all kinds of other great benefits like:
- Electronic documentation
- Company swag
- Community events
- Company parties
Apply today and see why we are the fastest-growing therapy provider in Arkansas!