Your journey, our map.
Our pediatric therapists work in public and charter schools, early intervention centers, and outpatient clinic of all sizes across Arkansas.
Our unique management structure creates opportunities for career advancement.
Full time team members receive an industry-leading benefits package, including:
- Retirement account with 401k matching
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Generous paid time off that increases with longevity
- Continuing education credits
Plus all kinds of other great benefits like:
- Paperless documentation
- Company shirts and gifts
- Company events and parties
Find your dream job
Whether you're a recent grad or seasoned pro, we have a spot for you! We employ the following professional staff:
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)